Aren’t these Christmas deviled eggs cute? You could also make these in Easter colors if you wanted.
- – Boil eggs.
- – Slice and remove yoke.
- – Die egg whites like you would Easter eggs with the shell on.
Tips for Peeling Boiled Eggs:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover them with cool water by 1 inch.
- Slowly bring water to a boil over medium/medium high heat.
- When the water has reached a boil, cover and remove from heat. Let sit 12 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a strainer and place under cool running water to stop the eggs from cooking.
- Once eggs are cooled they can be peeled immediately. You could also refrigerate them till you’re ready to peel and die them the next day.
Dying Eggs 101:
- Drop the food color into wide mouth glasses and then add water.
- Carefully drop the egg white halves.
- Don’t forget, the longer you let the eggs sit in the food color, the darker the colors will be.