This is one of my favorite cookie recipes! It makes a ton so if you’re not planning on giving a few dozen away you’ll probably want to half the recipe.
Now onto the recipe!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1lb brown sugar (2 ½ cups packed)
- ½ lb butter (2 sticks)
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tsp soda
- 1 ½ lb peanut butter (3 cups)
- 9 cups quick oatmeal
- ½ large bag M&M’s (or most of a medium one)
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add eggs & vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in salt, soda, & peanut butter, then oatmeal, M&M’s, chocolate chips.
- Drop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.